And when we say super smart, we are not lying!
Here’s the story:
- Full transcription of your voicemails with Libon turning your voicemails into text
- Unlimited number of customized greetings: create special greetings for whomever you want! Save your holiday greeting so that you just have to turn it on and off in a few seconds
- Great choice of fun or serious voices for your greetings. Greet your friends with a robotic or Teddy Bear voice!
- Your voicemails sent by email as an MP3 file if you want to, quite handy when you forget your phone at home or have no battery left
Well, Libon just got better! Now enjoy the best of the Libon Visual Voicemail for FREE. Our pleasure.
Your feedback is important to us, share your thoughts in the comments below, on Facebook or Twitter.
Remember when you were a kid… how impatient you were to write your Christmas list to Santa? Well we’re bringing it back, but in a 21st century way!
Here are our top tips, tested and approved by the Libon team, to ensure everyone knows your Christmas list:
1. Say it nicely in your greetings. You want your sweetheart to get you a weekend getaway? Create your personalized greeting, mention something like ‘…and oh by the way, I think we should go on a weekend soon. Don’t you think?’. Don’t forget the obvious ‘Love you’
2. Send pictures with the Libon chat. Spotted the item of your dreams that could be the perfect Christmas gift? Take a picture and the location and send it to your relatives with “look what I found, would love to have that!”
It can also work both ways, use Libon to make sure you find the perfect Christmas gift for your siblings, friends and partner!
Have you prepared your Christmas wish list yet? Anything in particular you’d love to get? Tell us in the comments below, on Facebook or Twitter!
Thank you all for your enthusiasm! The Libon community is getting bigger and bigger! Sadly, our servers are somehow overheating…
As we encounter issues sustaining all the simultaneous users and offering the proper Libon experience to new users, we were forced to stop welcoming new people on the Libon app in some limited countries. We are working day and night to restore our services. Thank you all for your patience.
This doesn’t impact the service for existing customers which is keeping on working as normal.
Don’t worry, we will be back soon, better and stronger!
Many thanks for your understanding,
The Libon Team
Just like the European Union, the Libon community is getting bigger!
With your Libon Premium you are now able to make free calls to mobiles and landlines from Croatia and Romania. We even added the mobiles in the Czech Republic and Hungary!
Grab your Libon app and call your friends and catch up on the latest news. And if you don’t have the Premium option drop us a nice comment, a message on Facebook or a tweet and we’ll upgrade you for a month.
Libon invaded the AppStore just a year ago, followed by the Google Play store.
So to celebrate the first year of our 3-in-1 communication service available on iPhone and most of the Android smartphone – we’re rolling out a new version of Libon Web – in beta – using the HTML5 technology and enabling users to send free Instant Messages as well as listening to their voicemails using your their favorite browser. If you have lost or forgotten your phone, you can retrieve your contacts and voicemails from your computer.
Share all your favorite contents with our easy to use web application!
Is that big news? YES, here’s why…
If you’re a BlackBerry or Windows Phone users and created a Libon account from an iOS device (iPhone or iPod) or Android device (smartphone, tablet) in the past – you can now text your Libon friends for free and read your voicemails from any other OS.
Note that this is a beta launch, so be nice with us! Share your feedback or suggest your improvements on Libon Web, on Facebook or Twitter or click on “Feedback” in the left side bar of Libon Web.
Click here to discover Libon Web.
So many of you downloaded Libon recently and it makes us very happy.
Our servers struggled a bit though to welcome all of you – and we apologize for the side effects (lower call quality, delays etc…). We’re working hard to bring the service back to normal.
We’ll update our servers this Thursday 21st of November and then again on Monday, the 25th of November – these updates might cause minor temporary issues.
Many thanks for your patience! Please get in touch with us on Twitter or Facebook if you have trouble using Libon in the next days!
The Libon team
Our thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines, and we want to lend a hand to help people contact their relatives and stay informed of any news. From today, Libon users can call any numbers – both landlines and mobiles – in the Philippines.
If you have access to Libon out calls, the Philippines are now available in the list of countries until end of December.
Otherwise send us your phone number (the one you use with Libon) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add 60 minutes of free calls to Philippines.
Please, Tweet us @libon if you have any issues placing calls to the Philippines.
As you already know, the Libon app offers a great range of features building up the most complete voicemail service available on the market. This would not have been possible without our secret ingredient: the voicemail transcription feature, available in French, Spanish and English.
Transcription, what’s that? It’s quite simple and is based on two aspects:
- Libon turns your voicemails into texts automatically. Stuck at a meeting? In a loud place? Anything that prevents you from listening to your voicemail? No problem, Libon to the rescue! Your voicemails are turned into text and appear in the ‘latest’ menu and conversations screen. And if your iPhone or Android has no battery left: don’t panic. You can listen to & read your voicemails from libon.com!
- What if someone leaves you a voicemail with a phone number? You just need to click on it to call back.
- Working abroad? It’s always easier to read a voicemail than listening to it as you might not understand your caller’s accent
- Libon also works the other way around: it speaks for you when you’re busy or don’t want to speak. Type your greeting and choose the voice that will read your greeting. Libon speaks 3 languages – English, French and Spanish so that you can greet your international callers in their native language. Then let the Libon magic happen, and your typed greeting will be turned into voice (available only on iOS).
How do you use your Libon voicemail for the most? What feature would you like us to add in a future update? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below, on Facebook or Twitter.
Since we launched Libon for Android back in April, we’ve been working days and nights to treat you with improved updates.
Today we’re happy to introduce Libon for Android 2.2, which is – by far, one of our best update. Here’s why:
You can Make calls to mobiles and landlines in more than 37 destinations*. Your contacts don’t have Libon? You can now call them with the Libon Premium. Did we mention the calls are in HD? Yeah, the calls are in HD over Wi-Fi.
Plus if you sign-up to Libon before the end of December 2013, Libon Premium is free for 6 months.
Libon speaks Russian and Dutch. Our Russian and Dutch users are now able to use the Android app in their native language. Ура! hoera!
A pretty nice makeover. The app overall looks sexier with UI improvements.
No more ads. Say goodbye to the ad banners at the bottom of the app.
Bug fixed and lots of improvements. The app now offers improved performance.
Update your app now and let us know what you think. We can’t wait to hear your feedback in the comments below, on Facebook or on Twitter.
*Libon Out calls are not available if you’re living in one of these countries: Belgium, Moldavia, Romania, Spain and Slovakia.
After English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Slovak…. Libon now speaks Russian to appeal to the 280 million russian speaking people in this world! Whether you’re living in a Russian speaking country or are an expat, download Libon and discover how our amazing app can make your life easier with unlimited calls and texts as well as a customizable voicemail service.
All that for free of course.
And so you know the Libon man just started learning another language, guess which one it is and tell us on Twitter and in comments!